Today was a day of celebration for many reasons! First of all, it is our three year wedding anniversary. We already celebrated it on Saturday by going out to lunch at Red Lobster, Erik's favorite restaurant. We had fun with the crab legs!!!
We had to celebrate on Saturday because today was also the first day of medical school for Erik. He had to be there by 7:30 this morning. I tried to snap a picture of him on his first day of school but he kept trying to escape the camera! This picture is cloudy looking because I had to take it through the screen as he was going into the garage.
When he got home from school I had decorated our bedroom with the decorations that I saved from our honeymoon cruise ship stateroom and I had also made cookies for him and a card. We ate the cookies and toasted some milk in the same glasses that we toasted with at our wedding. It was a great little mini celebration that didn't take too much time away from his homework! (I can't believe that he already has homework!!)
With all of this going on, Maida is doing well! She is back on her sleeping schedule, sleeping about 9-11 hours every night. She's also doing some growing! She is into a size 12 months now!! She's not even 4 months old yet! I can't believe it. I never dreamed I'd have this big of a baby! Today she got stuck in a pair of overalls that she got from her Nanna. Her belly is just too big! Over the weekend we took Maida to the Dragon Boat Races in Superior, WI. It was our first time to see such a thing! It was fun for us because we knew two people that were in the race, but Maida ended up falling asleep. It was the perfect day to be outside and take it easy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment