Friday, November 16, 2007

Maida Loves Herself

It has officially been established (by me) that Maida loves herself. She loves to talk to herself, pinch herself, play with herself, bite herself, and look at herself. She's got her daddy's confidence and it's obvious. Here's a cute video I took of Maida looking at herself in the mirror. I tried to step in front of the mirror so that you could see her reaction when she sees herself, and then step away from the mirror and back again. Anytime she catches even a glimpse of herself in a mirror, she screams with excitement. And no, she doesn't just think it's another baby. How do I know? Because she doesn't do that when she sees another baby!




During one of our photo shoots today, Maida discovered her shadow! I couldn't figure out what Maida was laughing at, then finally realized that she saw the shadow of her head and thought that it was so funny! I loved it. Here are the pictures from our photo shoot.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS super cute! she's so smart!

Aubrey said...

She is so sweet!!! How darling!!

Hannah said...

That video was hilarious. How great-- I can't believe you can put a clip in her hair already. I can't do that yet with Em but I could with Abby by the time she was 5 mo.