Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Video-Take'n Weekend

This weekend I took a lot of videos of Maida. She is just so dang cute! I can't help it. I don't want to bore you, but I know that her family down in Oklahoma would appreciate seeing these videos of her, so I'm just gonna post them all on here. Hope that you enjoy them as much as I did... (and if you can't view them for some reason, you can go to our YouTube site at: www.youtube.com/karascharrer)

Maida sat and played with her barn for an hour straight yesterday. She has NEVER sat this still before! It was so cute, I had to take a video. She loves her animals and knows what a dog says and what a snake says already!


This is such a good video. It's so funny! She was just sitting in the living room, laughing and talking to herself. It was so cute.


Barkley! is so good with Maida. He puts up with so much. Here's a good example of him putting up with one of her love-pulls!


I was trying to get Maida to dance today for the camera, but it was a failed attempt. She was so distracted by her kitchen, then she fell and hit her lip, and then she just went loony, staring off into outer space! She can really dance and sing, and someday I'm gonna catch it on camera!


I again, was trying to get Maida to dance. At the end, I told her to "look at the sky," and when I say that, she looks up. That is just one of her many tricks! She also can point to eyes and nose on my face or her baby's. Smartie!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So cute Kara- I want to get a kitchen for Abby so badly. Your place looks nice. I wish I could come and visit you. I can't believe how big our girls are getting. They are going to be a year old before we know it.

Michael and Katie said...

Hey Kara! I loved watching Maida with Barkley. I hope Jack is that good with Macy. Only 4 weeks left for us! I'm still working - trying to stick it out until the bitter end. I'm sure my students are ready to get rid of the cranky pregnant lady! :) Hope you guys have a great weekend! katie