
It was another nice day out today, so Andrea and I decided to take the girls to the Lake Walk and have a little stroll in the sun! It was actually nice enough to stop and play on the beach! The girls loved exploring the sand for the first time... and eating it... and Andrea and I had a great time relaxing and talking. It was a great day all around! These are the days, when I can go down to Lake Superior and bask in the warmth of the sun, enjoy the smells of the sand and lake (and restaurants that tempt my hunger), and listen to the sounds of the waves and the people all around, that I just love living in Duluth. It's a magical place! I snapped some pictures, probably not as many as I should have, but here they are!


Friday, April 4, 2008
The Lake Walk
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It looks beautiful. We will have to come and visit you there.
Post a Comment