Maida doesn't really like TV. She won't sit still long enough to watch anything, EXCEPT her favorite commercials! Here are the two that she just LOVES.
When Maida sees this commercial, she says, "Duck! Duck!" every time the duck comes on the screen! It's so cute! Then she claps when it's all done.
I think that Maida loves the music in this commercial. It is her FAVORITE! She can be in the the room, hear this commercial on the TV, and come running into the living room to watch it. She points at the pig and says, "Woof, woof!" and I think that's just because she doesn't know what a pig says yet, but knows that it says something!
When I found these videos on YouTube, I just had to post them, as a memory mainly. It's the little things like this that I know I'll forget someday.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Maida's Favorite Commercials
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hi kara! I just have to say that caitlin always turns her head when the pig commercial comes on while I'm nursing her. she loves the music too! cuuute!
That's crazy! It must be the music that they like! Preety cute!
Post a Comment