Hi every body!!It has been a while since I was two.Now I'm 8 and I have three younger brothers,one is six in a half, the next is 5, and the youngest is 3(the oldest is named Skogen, the middle one is Klaasen,and the youngest is Torsten).I was born in Minneapolis,then we moved to Duluth,where Skogen was born,and in the cities Klaasen was born, then finally in Rochester Torsten was born.About 6 weeks ago we moved to St.Peter.I started school already,it was hard to make new friends at first,but God led me through it.I go to a public school now, and it is hard not to talk about God,but in the first week of school something amazing happened to me.A boy I sit next to wrote something about God on one of his assignments,and then shared it with the class,a girl in my class said that God was not real and that He did not create the world.Then he asked her who created the world and she said nothing more but got back to work.It really inspired me and I think that it got me ready for other challenges that God has for me in the future.As an example,what if some day God put me up to try to convince somebody that God was real and that he created the world.Sometimes are hard school,and my teacher goes to fast, it is a nother story about my family though.My school life and my family life are two totally different plays.I have a boy in my class that's name is Vaghn.I got a love note from him once,but I don't "love" him.....he loves me!!!!!!But its still kinda personal.Anyway, by for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!October 3,2015 P.S.my mom isn't writing this!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, October 3, 2015
catching up
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment