Tomorrow is Labor Day!
Tomorrow is packed full of activities and surprises! To start off, my mom and T and K might walk in the parade tomorrow with our school! And then..........
WE'RE GOING TO A PROFESSIONAL SOCCER GAME!!!!
AND AFTERWARDS, WE'RE GOING ON THE FIELD TO MEET THE TEAM!!!!
Ahhhh, I don't know what I'm going to do! Whenever I do something like this, I never know what to say! I always feel like so awkward. Hopefully it all goes well!
And then, of course, we have school the next day. I'm not the most excited about that, but hey, at least I'm making friends faster than I was 3 yeas ago!
Actually, today I was reading posts from me that I put up all those years ago, and I realized that I was only 8 then! It seems so crazy to me. I've just always felt so old, because I'm the oldest in my family, but also...you know what, scratch that. I was going to say I'm also the most maturest in my class,. But I'm really not.
I suppose I should probably go now. I need to get to bed on time with school starting on Tuesday! The boys and I have been staying up super late watching our some of our favorite movies and sleeping in the living room. The first one was Master of Disguise and the second one was National Treasure 1. Tonight they picked a totally random one, and I'm not sure I'll like it. I can hear the beginning it from here, and it sounds pretty weird...
Tomorrow night I'll tell you all about the results of the day! Night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment