Thursday, June 28, 2007

Maida's First BIG Bow


I just had to post a picture of Maida in her first big bow. It's so cute! Aubrey, my roommate and really good friend from Oklahoma Christian sent this bow to her. We got it a few weeks ago, but just decided to try it on today. It's so cute that it even dresses up a white onesie! Maida and I are going on a walk with Kristin today and she's gonna wear it for our walk and see what kind of reactions we can get out of people! I bet they'll all just think that she's adorable! Oh, and guess what? I just found out that my mother-in-law used to have red hair!! So, I guess that it's no surprise then that Maida does too!

Here's a cute read that I got out of one of my parenting magazines...
Four Times You Want Your Baby To Cry:
1. When your relatives remark what an easy baby you have.
2. When a cop pulls you over.
3. When she's sleeping a longer stretch than ever before and you're wide-awake, positive there's something the matter.
4. When you're worried that you're not her current favorite person and you hand her off to the suspected current favorite person.
(by Kathleen Neary, Parenting July 2007 issue)

0 comments: