Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our New Home

On March 25th, I posted some prego pictures of me on the beach in Duluth. I also wrote about how we were in Duluth to start looking for a place to live while Erik is in medical school. Well, we finally found a place!! I am so excited about it. I haven't officially seen it yet, but Erik went up and took pictures of it for me. We will be living in a duplex very close to the school. Another medical student will be living below us and we have the upper level. It has one bedroom and a den that we will make into Maida's room. It also has a washer/dryer, double stall garage, full basement for storage, fenced-in back yard for Barkley! and a fire pit and grill for parties! I'm so excited!!! I'm also really looking forward to not only having a bigger place, but to having a nicer place. This new place has all hardwood floors and I can paint the walls any color I want! It also has a HUGE kitchen (which means that I'll have to start cooking!!). I'm just so thankful and relieved that we'll have a place to live when school starts. I really hope that Maida likes her new bedroom in the den. I'm planning on doing it in a girlie pink color with some accents of lime green and white. I also want to incorporate some giraffes in there also. Anyway, here are some pictures of it that Erik took!


0 comments: