Thursday, June 7, 2007

Maida's Firsts

As I said, this blog will be all about Maida's firsts. So, I thought that I'd post some pictures of a few things Maida has expirienced for the first time over the past few weeks...

On May 13th, Maida had her first trip to the mall and her first time eating at a restaurant! We went shopping and then ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp for Mother's Day.

On May 21st, Maida went to her first of her daddy's softball games! Uncle Brandon and Aunt Karlie were there and Karlie had to snuggle Maida close because it was pretty chilly out.
On May 26th Maida wore her first pair of slippers given to her by Erik's cousin Shawn. They kept her feet warm over Memorial weekend and they were so cute!

On May 27th, Maida went to her first graduation party and then also had her first campfire! We didn't get any pictures at the graduation party, but here's a picture of Maida and I at the campfire in our pink hoodies!

On June 1st, daddy put his swimsuit on and got in the bath with Maida. It was her first time in deep water. She L-O-V-E-D it. I think it brought her back to the womb days!
On June 2nd, Maida went to her first wedding! Melissa Croft and Seth Thompson from church got married. She got to wear her pretty pink dress that Aunt Carrie Ann gave her. She looked so cute!
On June 6th Maida got her first bottle. I pumped some breastmilk so that we couldintroduce her to the bottle incase I ever need to be gone or we go somewhere where a bottle would be easier. Erik fed her and she did great (she did he!).

0 comments: