My husband is a genius! If you've read the two previous entries, you'd know that we've been having some problems with the camera and I didn't have a way to get the pictures onto the computer. Well, Erik remembered that our printer had a card reader! And so he put all of the pictures and videos on the computer. So, I had to stay up and put them on the blog for you all. Here they are! (Sorry about all the hunting pics, let's just say that we're excited that I shot my first deer! Oh, and make sure that you read below this entry about all the new things Maida is doing.)
Pictured Above: me aiming at some deer, me and my dad gutting out the deer, Erik and I after I shot my first deer
Pictured Above: the deer on the car, a pink ribbon holding my tag on, us by the deer

Pictured Above: Maida in daddy's hat, Maida and cousin Britt, Maida playing in a tub (she can pull herself up to standing now)
Pictured Above: Video of Maida's new favorite noise!











0 comments:
Post a Comment