Well, well. I just got off the phone with the Nikon fix-it man and I don't have very good news. We have to mail in our camera to Nikon and get it fixed. I have no idea how long this will take, however I do know that I'm upset about not being able to post our pictures of Maida. She is just changing so much and I'd love for you to see her now. I'll still try to keep you updated by writing when Erik lets me use his computer.
I also forgot to mention in my last post that Maida can do the actions of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" when I sing the song! She can do the spider, the rain, and the sun. It's soooo cute. Sometimes I see her going through the actions by herself and she does them in the right order of the song, so I'm guessing that maybe she sings it in her head!! I also forgot to mention that I started bringing Maida to a music class for babies called "Mother Song". Maida LOVES it. There are so many other babies there and the singing really calms the babies down. It's so much fun. This week we are going to to go to the public library for baby story time and a puppet show. I can't wait! OH, Maida also started eating cheerios!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Update since last post...
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment