Maida's Button
Maida is obsessed with my belly button! Every time I feed her, she just has to stick her finger in my belly button. Whenever I'm not feeding her, she just has to lift up my shirt and look for my belly button. I can't get my button away from her! It's so gross! I wish that she'd just play with her own belly button, but she can't for two main reasons: 1) she's too fat and can't see her belly button, unless she looks in the mirror, and 2) she always has a onesie on. So, hopefully this will be like every other obsession of hers, short lived.
I thought that I should note that yesterday was the first time that I went in to Maida's room in the morning to get her out of bed and she was standing up in her crib! It surprised me because she's never even sat up in her crib yet! I just couldn't believe it! This morning when I went to get her out of her crib, she was actually facing backwards, she had her head at the foot of the crib! She's never done that before either! Today Erik is going to lower the crib so we don't lose her overboard.


1 comments:
Wow- she sure is a little mover. Abby started crawling at 7 mo. and Emily still isn't yet. She scoots all over and can get up and rock but just can't quite crawl yet. I still have our crib at the highest position too. Hopefully I won't have to worry about that for awhile.
Post a Comment