You could not pay me any amount of money to eat dog poop. Watching Maida eat it was hard enough!!!...
This weekend, as you know, Mema and Deda were here from Oklahoma for a visit. They brought their dog Missy too. Well, it was a little too cold outside for Missy, so she didn't like to stay out there long enough to poop, so she decided that she couldn't hold it any longer, and pooped on our living room rug. Well, she's just a little dog and so she has little turds and we obviously didn't see all of them when we were picking them up cause today I heard Maida spitting a whole lot. I finally looked over to see why she was spitting and saw a brown dog turd hanging out of her mouth!!!!!! It was so gross. I quick ran over to her, pulled the turd out and then brought her to the sink to wash her mouth out. While I was washing in her mouth I felt another turd in there and before I could grab it, it went right down the pipe! I was so grossed out that I was gagging. I grabbed her sippy cup and gave her a drink of water. After taking a drink, she immediately brought her hand up to her mouth and there in that little fat fist was another turd and before I could stop her, in the mouth it went. AH! This was so gross and frustrating for me! I quick fished it out of her mouth and again washed it with water. Then I washed her hands with soap and warm water, making sure no more turds were hiding. I then carefully scoped out the living room and found five more turds! Thank goodness I found them before Avery came. I can't believe that we didn't see them before. I'm so sad Maida had to eat poop, but I guess that it happens to every baby at some point or another. YUCK!
As you can see in this video, Maida doesn't need anything extra to eat, not even dog poop!
Monday, December 3, 2007
There's Nothing Like Dog Poop
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the naked baby pictures but soo gross about the poop. Yuck. I don't think either of my girls have had that experience yet. Yuck--- Poor girl.
Oh my goodness! That story is really gross, but pretty hilarious too! Michael and I had a good laugh. It was so good hearing from you and we hope all is well. Love you guys!
Post a Comment