Maida continues to challenge my athletic ability when she obsessively goes after my Christmas tree, making me drop everything I'm doing and run as fast as I can, hurdling anything in the way, to catch the Christmas tree before it falls on her! I took this video the other day when she just could not keep her little fingers off of my tree! Watch when I ask her if she's supposed to be playing with mommie's pretty ornaments, she shakes her head "yes" (that's her new thing to do). And then watch when I ask her to give me the ornament, she starts to, then grins her mischievous grin and pulls it away. When I finally get the ornament, she turns around and goes for a different ornament! She's such a character!! (And I am so annoying in this video, sorry! I promise I'm not always this nagging, but I wanted to get some good footage!)
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Maida and Mommie's Christmas Tree
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Soo cute. I want to get the girls together to play--
Post a Comment