Thursday, January 3, 2008

YAY Barkley!!!!!!!



Congratulations to Barkley! He has won the Cute Dog Contest of Duluth! Erik entered him a few weeks ago when Mema and Deda were here visiting and Erik got a call at school today informing him that Barkley! had won!! We're so proud of our little puppers. Tonight we will take him downtown to claim his prize!
On a different note, Maida and I will be leaving at 5:15 tomorrow morning to fly down to Oklahoma for about three weeks. I will still try to update the blog, however, it may be harder to do while I'm on vacation! We will be attending Kristina and Graham's wedding in Texas this weekend and then staying with Maida's Nana and Papa for a few weeks. I know that they will just love her and be so surprised at what she is doing now. I'm also excited to spend some time with my two college roommates Amber and Aubrey. I have missed them so much! Pray for safe travels!! And also for Erik who will be staying in Duluth alone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.