Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm SOOOOO depressed...

I'm so depressed.... This weekend we are helping out with Spirit Fest, a youth rally here in Duluth that Erik and I grew up going to. Well, we have a couple 8th graders staying with us and last night when they were getting their beds ready, one of them knocked my new computer off of the bookshelf and busted it. I'm just so depressed. My computer is how I stay sane on the days when things are compltely crazy. I am able to chat online with Erik while he's in class and we communicate all day long. It's like having him here when he can't be! I also love to check my email and blog-stalk when the girls are napping. I'm just so depressed. All that money that Erik spent on getting me a computer for Christmas - wasted. I just want to cry.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh Kara-
Can't you tell the parents and they can reimburse you for it. That only seems fair. Whenever you wreck something of someone else's you should always replace it. I am so sorry. I think I would cry too.