Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here I am depressed over a broken computer... and there are people out there with real problems, things to really be depressed over. I don't have time to go into details (note the time I'm blogging), but I would like to ask you to pray for the following people:

Scott and Bonita
Joe and DeAnna
Kevin

These are all people who are dealing with very major things right now and I know that God is good and God heals. Please keep them and their families in your prayers. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm also a SCHARRER from Michigan. I've done some research into our family name, if your interested, write back to me. My great grandfather came from Germany and fathered 12 children, mostly boys. I also know quite a bit about computers, being a volunteer (retired) during the summer months, rebuilding them for free for a charity. If you have any computer questions, just ask and if I have an answer I will share it with you. I also have a web page. gatorsden.org

You have a real nice blog!
Ty Scharrer

Jessica said...

Hi Kara!
I'm a good friend of Aubrey's in Oklahoma. And I was completely blown away that you mentioned my dad, Joe and stepmom, DeAnna in your prayer requests. After Aubrey told me about the coincidence today, I called my Dad and he, too, was blown away and sends you HUGE thanks.
Kevin is awake and talking and laughing. They still have to test several things, but looking like he's going to make a strong recovery.
Anyway...small world. Thanks for your prayers!!