This morning Maida and I had quite the conversation, I thought I'd share...
Me: Do you want mum to have a baby? (holding Maida on my lap, we're face to face)
Maida: En [This is usually her answer to everything you ask her.]
Me: Do you want to have a baby sister?
Maida: En
Me: Do you want to have a baby brother?
Maida: (she touching my nose) Na na na [which means no] (she then signing "more" with a serious stare on her face, as if to say, "don't even go there buddy")......
Ha! I think she's trying to tell me "no" "more" babies. I always knew that Maida would be the type to want to be a spoiled-brat only child!
Friday, March 21, 2008
NO. MORE. BABIES.
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I get the feeling you want to have another baby:) We choose to have two close together and it has turned out to be not any more stressful than it was just with Ethan. But we love kids as you do!
Post a Comment