Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our New Bottle



We've decided on a new bottle!!!

After Maida and I did a T-O-N of research on the computer, we finally came up with a bottle that is *toxin free*, *not glass*, and *more like the breast*!


The bottle we decided on is ....drum roll please....

the *Adiri Natural Nurser*. I had never heard of it before! It is pretty ugly shaped, but we read some really good reviews on it. It's supposed to be great for breastfed babies. (If you want to read more about it, click here.)

As far as the sippy cup goes, we've decided to stick with the First Years Take and Toss, which we got from a baby shower. They are, to my surprise, also toxin free. (For a complete list of toxin-free baby products, click here.)

A great site I came across while researching is the Safe Landing site, which is a great place to buy toxin free feeding products. This site also has some great articles and other links for reading. Go check it out and pass it on to other moms!

0 comments: