Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weekend in PR and Breakfast with the Girls

Yesterday morning we woke up to about five inches of fresh snow. It was white everywhere you looked. We haven't gotten fresh snow for weeks. It was so refreshing! I was glad that we got back from my parents' house in Park Rapids before the storm, though.



Our weekend in Park Rapids was wonderful! Maida had a GREAT time at the ice skating show and really enjoyed seeing her cousins. She clapped her hands for the skaters, danced to the music, and even tried singing along! Around intermission, she started to get a little sleepy and soon fell asleep in her Moby. Mom outdid herself, making us such great meals while we were there. It was so nice not to have to cook for a change! She even made my favorite Asian salad with the ramon noodles in it!!

We got home from Park Rapids on Monday night and since have been enjoying Erik's spring break. He still has a lot of studying to do, but not having to go to class is a plus for him (and for me)! Last night my Aunt Carol and Uncle Gary, who are in Duluth on business, took us out to dinner at Outback. It was sooooo good! Maida even tried some spinach and fish for the first time and loved them both!

Erik took a video of me with the girls at breakfast yesterday, and I posted it below. I look horrible (I was still in my pajamas) but I love it when the girls laugh and laugh. They had been laughing all morning and it was so fun! By the time Erik finally got the camera out, they were a little worn out and weren't laughing as much, but it's still fun to watch. Here's the video...


0 comments: