Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prayers, Kisses, Snow, and Barkley!-boy

How cute is this... Maida just learned how to pray and how to blow kisses. Two of the most cutest things she's done yet!!! I will try to get videos and post them soon. This is definitely something you don't want to miss!!!!

On a different topic, Barkley! has returned from the basement. If you didn't know, Barkley! decided that he didn't want to be a part of our family anymore and he moved into the basement. For weeks we tried to get him to move back up with us, but he just insisted on staying down there (even if it meant not eating!). Well, a couple days ago he wanted to become a Scharrer again and has moved back upstairs! Since then, him and Maida are the best of friends. Yesterday they played all day and he's been sleeping in her room at night. It's so cute to see. I'm so proud of our big brother Barkley!

We got a few inches of snow last night! It started snowing on our way to church and when we came out, there was already an inch or so on the ground. They were big, heavy flakes and so Maida could see and feel them well. On our way in from the car, I actually slipped and fell. This was my fourth fall on the ice this year, carrying Maida. Neither of us have gotten hurt, until last night. I protected Maida, but cracked my elbow on the ground pretty hard. I actually couldn't even get up because it hurt so bad! I had to call Erik on my cell phone (he stayed home from church to study) and have him come dig Maida and I out of the snow bank. I have a big bruise on my elbow today, but I don't think it's anything major.

Here's our Barkley!-boy playing in the snow a few weeks ago. I love this video!!!

0 comments: