Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm here for my health...

Just when I was feeling like this blog wasn't such a good idea... the whole world can see Maida, knows where we live, and what I do on a daily basis... no one reads it anyway or even cares, so maybe it's a waste of my time... and so on and so forth... I got on to my friend Tara's blog and she had a link to an article on how blogging is good for your health! Ha! If interested, go read it here. Amazing! Looks like I'll keep blogging, if not for anything else but my health!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

That's not true Kara-- I read your blog faithfully and love reading it. You for sure have to keep doing it. I don't like how everyone knows us though. Yuck-- Sickos better just stay away--I'll shoot em if they come near us :-)

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I read your blog a lot? I know we aren't very close but you are seriously one of the most dedicated and loving moms I know, and I'm not kidding! Your just a natural at it!

Michael and Katie said...

I LOVE reading your blog! We are just sitting around waiting for Macy to come...she's taking her sweet time!!! We'll keep you posted!

Erik Scharrer said...

"I'm here for my health..." makes me think of Whoopi Goldberg on that movie - I think it was Ghost.