Well, not having a computer is really cutting down on my blog-updating time! However, recently I have just been so overwhelmed by everything new Maida is doing, that I couldn't even begin to update you all. She's so cute, so old, and just so full of attitude. I love her so so so so much!
Saturday is Maida's first birthday party. I sent out invitations to 43 people and can you believe that NO ONE has RSVPed? I can't believe it. I'm going crazy because I need to know how much cake to make! I think that I'm just getting paid back for all of those parties that I got invited to and never RSVPed!
I'm sure that most of you have already discovered this, but I have been using bloglines for a couple months now and it's such a time saver. I read over 40 blogs on a daily basis, so there's no way I would have time to go to each one and see if it's been updated. Bloglines is a website that keeps track of all of the blogs you read and lets you know when they have been updated! It's such a great invention. You should go join, believe me, you won't regret it!
I don't have any new pictures uploaded to post, so I thought I'd post a picture of the love of my life! He's just so... attractive! ;)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Long time, no blog!
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow--The Bloglines is a great idea. I need ot go and sign up for it. Thanks for the idea!!
Post a Comment