Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our First Family Photos




Today we went and got our first family pictures taken. We had SO MUCH FUN! Maida was perfect and thought the photographer was hilarious. She kept laughing the whole entire time with a new giggle, which included her sticking her neck out and shrugging her shoulders up (explaining the funny looking posture in some of the pictures). We spent 20 minutes taking pictures and 2 hours picking out the pictures that we wanted. It's a good thing Maida fell asleep so that Erik and I could take our time picking out the perfect shots. I have posted all of the original pictures on this post (**Don't forget that they are the originals, so none of them have been cropped or enhanced!!**). We hope that you enjoy looking at them! We still plan on taking Maida in for her one-year pictures soon! I can't wait to see her in her birthday tutu!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara! I love these photos! Send me one, please!!!! Maida is getting so big!

The Kruchowski's said...

Hey Kara-
Very cute pictures! I love the one of you sitting between Eriks legs and Maida between yours! CUTE CUTE!

The Kruchowski's said...

Hey Kara-
Very cute pictures! I love the one of you sitting between Eriks legs and Maida between yours! CUTE CUTE!

Hannah said...

These are wonderful Kara- You look so great. I wish I was skinny like you. I always look so fat in pictures. I really liked them. If you have any extras I would love one for my fridge. Only if you have extras though. I know how it is to have to give them all out and not have any extras. You guys are such an adorable family.

Karlie said...

I like all the pictures except the ones with that weird looking guy, who was that 130 lbs. man? Cute pictures...weird guy...

Anonymous said...

hey kara! beautiful pics, it's so awesome that maida is so animated and smiley in all of them! I'll go soon to get caitlin's year pics too so here's hoping she's in a smiley mood too!

Lindsay said...

The pictures are so good! Maida did great in all of them!! I love getting Kade's pictures taken. I'm a little obsessed!! My friend is a photographer, and she takes his pics every 2-3 months. But you can never have too many pictures!

Kara Scharrer said...

Thanks everyone for all the comments and compliments! I really like all of the pictures too. This was our first expirience with professional photographers, so we didn't know what to expect.