I know that everyone is eagerly anticipating Maida's first birthday! ;) So I thought I'd announce that we're celebrating on April 26th, since Daddy will have to be out of town at drill on her exact birthday (May 3rd). We aren't going to go overboard with the celebrating, but we are having a princess party!! Invitations have been sent (to 43 people... OH MY!... good thing most of them live out of town and won't be coming!), Aunt Karlie has made Maida a "Birthday Princess" shirt, and I have made Maida a birthday tutu that she will wear for her special day. We plan to just have cake and ice cream, Grandma Kinkel is making the traditional Kinkel family birthday cake. We could only print off so many invites, and mostly just for family and those in Duluth that we thought would come for sure, so if you don't receive one, DON'T FEEL BAD, here it is! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
A Princess Birthday is planned...
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So adorable that is really cute. I am just workign on Abby's 3rd birthday actually. I just sent e-invites out to the 3 little friends of hers we are inviting. We are only inviting her 3 main friends because we are takign them swimming at the community center and it is going to get expensive. We will do a family party that weekend. Emily's birthay is already on Monday. We are just going to celebrate with the 4 of us and then that weekend go up north adn celebrate with the rest of the family.
Such a cute invitation! You are going to have so much fun. Kade totally didn't care about opening presents, but Jake and I had fun!
I wish I could be there to celebrate with you and Maida. Give her my love.
Post a Comment