Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Day Outdoors!

Yesterday I took Maida to the zoo with some of our friends. Maida loved the animals, but more than anything she loved to run around and have freedom! When we came home, we spent the afternoon outside playing. It was gorgeous! Here are some pictures from the last couple days...


Memorial Day Cookout with church...

Daddy gave Maida her first s'more! She loved it!


Zoo Pictures...


Trying to see the goats! Maida wanted to pet them too. If I would have had a quarter, she could have fed them also!


Looking at the seal. He dove and swam all around and Maida loved watching him go around and around! She kept saying, "woof woof woof"!!!


The Polar Bear was super cute! Maida got out of her stroller with the big girls to try and see the bear!


Kangaroos! The little guy sleeping cracked me up!



We stopped for a snack and of course Maida couldn't stop moving! She found some stairs to climb on for a while!



Maida and Avery in their strollers; Andrea with Avery, Maida with the twins in the background looking at the birds!


Pictures from our afternoon outdoors...

1 comments:

Hannah said...

The zoo looks like fun. Abby would really love it right now. I was going to go this week but it didn't work out. Joel really wants to come with to see her face too. We will just have to make it a family affair I guess.