We moved and I think that we're regretting the decision in every way. There are times in life when you make a decision and not until it's done and over that you realize you've done the wrong thing. Moving was definitely NOT the best decision. Now Erik and I are trying to decide where to go from here. Money is definitely a concern, but most of all it's just timing. We have already spent so much time packing, moving, and unpacking... do we really want to do it all over again for just one year? On the other hand, it's hard to sit back and realize that we're being taken advantage of by our landlord (and totally screwed over on top of it) and just be okay with that.
We went to a cookout last night for medical school. We had a good time! Maida had a blast, never stopped moving! She was bouncing from person to person, smiling and charming everyone. There was one "highlight" of the night when Maida was sitting on my lap eating a hotdog and her diaper leaked! I got soaked (and so did she). We had to borrow some clothes from Maida's friend Maddie, who was also there. Maddie is almost two years old and Maida barely fit into her clothes. We were laughing because Maida is almost a full year younger and wears bigger clothes! That's our girl!
Today we take Maida to the dermatologist. I have all the pictures of the rash that I have documented along the way that I will bring. I hope we get answers, but I'm worried that they'll say, "Well, let's see what the allergist says next week and then go from there." We'll see, though. I'll update about the appointment when I get a chance.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment