I'm blogging out of desperation for my husband to stop bugging me! He's been so persistent in in begging me to start blogging again. I didn't realize that it made such a big impact on his life whether I blogged or not! Ha! Anyway, here I am! In truth, I had some complaints about my blog and I needed to stop blogging for a while to resolve those issues because I didn't want to continue blogging if it was offending someone... turns out that it was a big misunderstanding on my part.
So, I think I'm back, as long as I can blog around packing and moving! We have officially started moving downstairs, which is proving to be more work that we initially anticipated.
I have updated the pictures on Shutterfly. To view these pictures go to: http://scharrerfamily.shutterfly.com/
I have also added a million movies of the girl. To view these go here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=karascharrer
Last week we went down to the Lakewalk and got to see a show of the Canadian Snowbirds. It was a really cool show!! Here's a cool video of the show we saw. Amazing!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
I'm back, Doctor's orders!
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment