Monday, May 19, 2008

Taking a hiatus

Hey everyone! I just wanted to announce that I'm going to stop doing the blog for a while. Not for good, but just for a while, because I have been so busy lately and now we are moving in a couple weeks, so I'll be cleaning constantly.

Thanks to everyone who reads this and keeps up with the blog! It's such a fun way to document Maida's first year of life for all of you that we don't see all the time. Blogging is one of my most favorite ways of journaling - it's so fun for me to not only write about my life, but then go back and read about what I was doing a year ago! I also love to "blog stalk" and I just love to see your families grow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad you have reached that conclusion. I cannot tell you how happy I was every day to check your blog as well as Melody's and Michael's. Please don't stop. We have to be able to keep up. I only wish such a thing was available when Jared and Kerry were babies.
Aunt Carol

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey Aunt Carol! I love that you commented on my blog! And it's nice to know that you read up on us! :) I think for now I'm just going to take a break from it and maybe come up with something a little different (with a special surprise!!) where I can still keep all my readers up to date on what's going on with the Scharrer family! So, don't worry!!!

Anonymous said...

Kara I'll miss seeing what your family is up to...I don't comment often but I've loved reading your blogs. You and Erik have the cutest family:)

Lindsay said...

We'll miss you!

Myra said...

Hey Kara! Hope you come back soon to our blog world! Maida is just so adorable! I want to be able to see her adorable face all the time! I can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving too! I love you my dear!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss reading about you & Maida. Don't be a stranger, okay?