Friday, May 2, 2008

Maida's Birthday Party Video

Erik put together this video of Maida's birthday party. I love it and almost cry every time I watch it cause she's so cute! She was really truly a little princess on her special day. Enjoy! (FYI: if you double click on the video it will take you to YouTube and the video might be clearer to watch there.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was so cute!!!

Erik Scharrer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik Scharrer said...

Hey everybody-

You have to stop the jukebox playlist on the right side of the blog to hear the video well, or just double-click and watch it in YouTube. However, if you watch it in YouTube, you still have to stop the jukebox or close the blog.

Enjoy!

Hannah said...

Soo precious!! I can't believe how well she walks. Emily doesn't even walk at all yet. She hasn't even tried a step. She is such a sweet little girl. I really want to get together Kara--