Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some more pics

Here are a couple more pictures that I've snapped recently. I have also added some videos to our YouTube site. I won't put them on here, but you can watch them at: http://www.youtube.com/karascharrer. Enjoy!

Oh! And Maida did her first face plant tonight, right in the dirt at Erik's softball game! She was trying to walk down a big hill and ended up biting it, literally! She had such a big mouth full of dirt. It was cute, funny, and sad all at the same time! Poor baby!


Grandma Kinkel gave Maida some color crayons for her birthday and Maida decided to eat the blue one yesterday. She had blue all over her face and inside her mouth! I took this picture after I had already wiped her off a little!


She knows how to pull her chair up to the window and then climb up and stand on it to see out.


Helping mom sweep the kitchen.


Sitting on mom's sewing basket with her "purse," which is actually a wall hanging, but she carries it around on her arm all the time!

0 comments: