Lately we've had a few of our expecting friends go get professional pictures taken of the mommie and her belly. Well, since we don't have extra money to spend on fat pictures of me, I talked my husband into pretending that he was a photographer and snapping some of me on the beach in Duluth. He did such a great job, I thought that I'd post some on our blog so that everyone could see them. 37 days to go and we should have a little baby on our hands. Continue praying for us! Everything is going great. Yesterday we began our search in Duluth for a new place to live. We got a lot of great ideas and plan to go back in July when we can actually put some money down on a place. I'm already dreaming of what colors I'm going to paint all the different rooms in our house! It will be so much fun.


Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment