Growth Chart from birth - 36 monthsLast week we had Maida's two month appointment. She now weighs 13 pounds and 14 1/2 ounces, which is in the 97th percentile. She is 24 inches tall, which is in the 96th percentile. She's a big kid!!! We decided to get her first immunizations. We also decided to break up the normal amount of immunizations. Instead of giving them all at once, because of possible side effects of combining too many shots, we did a couple last week and we'll do a couple this week. Even though the risk of these side effects is slim to none, I still felt like if I was going to immunize my child, I wanted to do everything I knew that I could to prevent anything from happening. She slept right through the shots while Erik held her. She let out a little cry, but didn't even open her eyes and went back to sleep. The doctor said that everything else looks great and that she's a healthy baby. We are so thankful for her health. i

0 comments:
Post a Comment