My first week of watching Avery is going well. Maida and Avery play really good together and I can tell that they like each other's company. Sometimes it's a competition for my attention, but it works out nice because a lot of times they are on opposite schedules, so I still get a lot of one-on-one time with Maida and some with Avery too! They really like to hold hands. I tried to capture a picture of it because it's so stink'n cute! This was right during a diaper change, so they're both half naked!
Maida has learned to sit up on her own! Having her sit up all by herself makes my life ten-hundred times easier. She loves to sit and talk and play. The other day I walked in the living room and found Barkley! laying right beside her! She was petting him and pulling on his ears. I even caught a picture of her kissing him! They're best buds!

Last night we called to wish Maida's Nanna (Erik's mom) a happy birthday! Maida was so cute talking to her on the phone. She knew exactly how to hold the phone and even talked out loud to Nanna! We had to take some pictures of it.

This weekend our good friends Kristin and Bryan come. We're all excited to see them and spend some time with them. I'm anxious to see if Maida remembers Kristin!

0 comments:
Post a Comment