Sunday, September 9, 2007

TV Buds

Currently I'm trying to upload a video of our new house to Maida's website for you all to see, however it is taking waaaay too long. I'll let it run over night and see if that works. In the meantime, here's a picture of Maida watching TV with daddy last night. They are good buds! Maida just absolutely adores Erik. It's fun to watch her interact with him. (Don't forget that you can click on the photos to see them bigger.)

Tomorrow I start doing daycare for another baby! She is three weeks older than Maida. Her name is Avery and we're really excited to have another baby in the house. Maida will have a playmate! I know that it will be hard at first to have two babies, but maybe it'll just be like having twins! Not that I know anything about that though. We'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: