Saturday, September 22, 2007

My computer crashed!!!!!!!!!!


Well, as I was trying to post some cute new pictures of Maida this morning, our hard drive crashed!!! Yep, it's true. No more computer for Kara and Maida. Erik is borrowing a computer from a friend at school, but I thought that I'd just warn you all that I may not post for a while because I won't have a computer. I'm so depressed about it. Erik has actually taken three hours of his study time and put it towards fixing the dang computer, but I highly doubt that he will be able to fix it. Another bit of bad news is that our warranty ran out on it a couple months ago and we for sure will not be getting it fixed if it costs over $10.00, so I'm just preparing myself for not having a computer. Oh bummer. Here is a cute picture that I took of Maida this morning in a hat that I wore when I was a little girl. She's so cute and growing up sooooo fast! We love Maida!!!

0 comments: