Over the weekend, Maida and I went camping with Grandma and Bumpa Kinkel. Uncle Jay and Aunt Nancy, along with cousins Brittany, Sarena, and Natalie joined us. Barkley!, Poochie, and Magic also tagged along. We went up to
Since we've been back, I have started watching two other children in our home. A one year old and a three year old. It is going well, however the three year old (almost four) is very naughty and I don't know how much longer I can watch him with three other babies around. I have a feeling that I'll have to bail on his mom and it hasn't even been one week yet. Oh well.
Maida is five months old tomorrow!!! Here is her five month picture (below). I'm sorry that she doesn't look happy. She smiles ALL THE TIME, but when you take out the camera, she won't smile for no one! New things that she is doing: she will look at Mommy, Daddy, or Barkley! if you say, "Where's Daddy?" or "Where's Barkley!?" and she's becoming a big big Momma's girl. She will only go to select people and hates being without Mommy for even a minute. She will stay with Daddy as a second choice and she knows Grandma and Bumpa Kinkel pretty well and even stayed with them on Sunday while Mommy went to her Sunday School class. She LOVES men. She will almost always go to any man, but hates women. She hyperventilates when she is held by a woman she doesn't know. Oh Maida, she just continues to amaze us. She's such an angel.

0 comments:
Post a Comment