Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sick Maida

Wow, what a week we've had! Maida continues to be sickly and I'm trying my hardest to get her better. Yesterday I thought that she was feeling a little better, so we went to a program at the Harley Nature Center. We sat in on a class for little kids and then went on a hike in the rain! It was so much fun. Of course Maida was the youngest class member, but she enjoyed watching all the kids, and the dads... like I said, she LOVES men... she wouldn't take her eyes off the dads at the class. She just kept flirting with them. The walk was great! Maida loved being outside and despite her snotty nose, she kept a smile on her face the entire time.

Today I watched Avery and she has the same stuff Maida does! It was hard dealing with two sick babies, but I kept them on a strict schedule and that way we all ate and slept at the same time, which meant that they weren't waking each other up, which meant that they both got in three great naps (and so did I!). I am no longer watching the other two children that I had, so it's just me and the babies again. I have to say that having a three year old and one year old with the babies was kinda stressful! I'm going to concentrate on being a mom and wife right now and maybe apply for a position at the YMCA in a few weeks. That way I can bring Maida to work with me!

Please keep praying for Melody and her baby, and Maida and Avery. Thanks!

0 comments: