Friday, October 12, 2007

The Weekend is on its Way!!!

We are really looking forward to the weekend here in Duluth. Maida and I are going to the cities to pick up my friend Ashley from Texas. She has been living in Australia for two years and is coming to visit and meet Maida. We are so so excited. While we are in the cities I'm going to take Maida to visit her Great-Grandma Viola. They will both enjoy that!

Maida's cold is getting better, but now I have it. It's a good thing, though, since I'm breastfeeding because then I can pass her some antibodies to fight it off even better. She started sleeping through the night again and that is such a blessing. I heard this morning, though, that they just removed all the infant cold medicines from the pharmacies... oh great, what are we going to do now?! Having that decongestant is what is helping her sleep through the night!!

Last night Maida and I went out with some other girlfriends and wives of medical students. It was fun to have some girl time and to also take Maida. She loves to hang out with the girls! Today we went shopping with my friend Andrea, and Maida's best friend (Andrea's daughter) Avery. I just love taking Maida to do "girlie" things. And I'm sure with Ashley coming to town, we're going to have a whole week full of very girlie things!!

Erik has another test on Monday. Pray that he does well! He'll be studying all weekend. Hopefully we'll have a computer again soon so that I can start posting more pictures of our BIG bebe again!

0 comments: