Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sunday...

12:30am...take clothes out of drier, throw in basket and jump in bed
12:45am... hear scary noise outside, can't sleep, so call Erik and ask him to come home from school
1:00am... Erik's home, finally fall asleep
3:00am... Maida starts coughing and can't get back to sleep, so I get up to feed her
3:45am... return to my bedroom and notice that my alarm is going off in 15 minutes and opt to stay up instead of get back in bed
4:00am... jump in the shower
5:00am... run over to the neighbor's house to empty her humidifier since she's out of town
5:30am... pack the car, get Maida out of bed and put her in the car
6:00am... leave for the cities
8:25am... arrive in Richfield, wake Maida up, change Maida's poopy diaper, feed Maida, change another poopy diaper and go through her third change of clothes
8:50am... walk into the Richfield Church of Christ for services
11:00am... church is over, go with Erik's grandma to Chaska, MN
12:30pm... arrive at Culvers in Chaska (Grandma took the "scenic" route, so it took FOREVER to get there, I was very annoyed since Maida screamed the whole way because she was supposed to eat at 11:30 and if we would have went the way normal people take, we would have been there by then)
1:00pm... go to Grandma's to hang out until Ashley arrives in MN
2:30pm... Ash calls, flight was canceled, so she won't be there at 6pm as planned
3:00pm... Ash gets another flight out of Dallas to MN, but I have to find somewhere else to stay cause Grandma is getting tired
5:30pm... leave Grandma's
6:30 pm... arrive in Burnsville at Kristin and Bryan's to stay for the remainder of the night
11:00pm... leave for the airport
MIDNIGHT... pick Ashley up at baggage claim, but forgot where I parked, so we're lost for about 20 minutes, walking around aimlessly
1:00am... found the car and left
1:30am... Maida is screaming so loud that we have to pull over, but can't find a gas station to get gas
2:00am... finally find a gas station, Maida still screaming
2:01am... I feed Maida and Ash gasses up
2:15am... Ash drives all the way to Duluth cause I fell asleep in the passenger chair!
4:00am... arrive in Duluth
4:30am... finally get to bed
7:00am... alarm goes off cause Avery is coming for the day and I have to get up to get ready
7:25am... I finally hear my alarm and get up just in time to open the door for Avery and her dad
........ we are still trying to recuperate from our loooooooooooong Sunday, but Ash is here now and all is well.......

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow-- I wouldn't want to be you right now. It is so hard to do that kind of stuff with kids because you are so dead tired exhausted and you have to deal with them who get overtired and crabby too.