Thursday, January 24, 2008

Funny Story

Funny story... last night Maida did not sleep one wink! And needless to say, neither did I. We're really not sure what was wrong, other than maybe she was just really uncomfortable because of her rash. Yesterday it really flared up. It almost looks like a sunburn now. Anyway, the funny part is, Maida was playing in the living room this morning about 9:00 and I was working on the computer in the other room. Well, she suddenly got really quiet, which usually means that she's pooping. So I got up to go get her and change her diaper and I found her, face down, butt way up in the air, SLEEPING! Right in the middle of the living room by her new Pooh Bear train from Bumpa and Grandma. It was so cute and funny. I should have taken a picture, but I just felt so bad that she was that tired, so I picked her up and put her in her crib. Then I was so tired, I fell asleep on her bedroom floor by the heater. Hopefully we'll both sleep better tonight. Avery comes to play all day long!

Last night Ballroom dancing was so much fun! Erik and I are pretty good! Haha! We were in the beginners class, though, so next month we may take the advanced class and see how we do. Maida was a good girl for Kyle, she just slept the whole time! We're so thankful that Kyle watched her for us.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Kara- We didn't sleep at all lastnight either. Emily just wouldn't sleep. I even let her scream for an hour straight. I think I got 3 hours total. I am so tired and I am getting ready to leave P.R. to drive back to the cities and I am not quite sure how I am going to make it yet. I am just soooo tired. I hope they sleep tonight.