Today is a great day for us! We are expecting our new bumGenius cloth diapers in the mail. I have been using these for the past five months, but I have only had two of them. So, we use two a day and the rest of the time we use disposables. But I have found that Maida doesn't get rashy with the cloth and they are so easy, and also save money (and good on the environment)! So I splurged and bought another six of them! I am so excited to get them in the mail and start using them. They work better than our disposable diapers because they never leak. You can also get them in several colors and, the best thing about them is that they grow with your baby. So with our next baby we will be able to use these the majority of the time and save lots of money!!! You can go to http://www.bumgenius.com/ if you want to learn more about them.

Today is also a good day for us because Amma is coming to visit again! We've seen my mom a lot lately, which is good because she really helps me out when she's here. I love catching up on my laundry and babyfood. She will stay for the weekend while Erik is at his first drill weekend.


1 comments:
Kara, I haven't figured out how to respond to comments on my blogsite so I'm putting my response on your blogsite:)
The brand is NUBY and it is called the Infant Feeding System. You can sometimes find it at chain stores like Babies R Us depending on the area but it is easier to order it online. Hope you guys are doing great. You have so many great ideas on your blog that I love to read about, don't you just love being a mom! LOL, Summer
Post a Comment