When Mommy was in the hospital last week, Daddy had to do some Daddy duty! Erik is normally a GREAT helper and is always willing to change a diaper, rock Maida to sleep, or do whatever needs to be done. However, apparently he's never done mealtime and the camera was there to witness...
Wednesday Morning Breakfast, 9:30am (Note: Erik was feeding Maida and Avery at the same time, which does take talent, but because I do it everyday, I know that it's no excuse for this....)
"I'm happy cause I just had my bath and I'm nice and clean. Bring on the food!"
"Avery, what are you looking at. I look good in oatmeal, my daddy says so."
"Dad, it's a good thing you didn't put any clothes on me before feeding me or you'd be changing my outift too."
"This stuff is everywhere!! I can't get it off my face!"
"Wash me off, daddy, so I can stop cleaning myself off like a cat... or I'll scream."
"I told you I'd scream."








3 comments:
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa
She is so adorable and her hair is soo long!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment