Tonight Erik is at school studying and he just sent me this email... I had to post it. He's the sweetest husband in the world! Even in the midst of studying super-de-duper hard material, he still takes time to tell me how much he appreciates me. I love him so much! (Erik- please don't kill me for posting this email. I have to brag about you sometimes!)
from: Erik Scharrer <scharrer@gmail.com
to: Kara Scharrer <karascharrer@gmail.com>,
date: Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Kara, I am such a lucky guy to have you as my wife! I really hope that you know how much I love you. You are a very special girl - and I don't mean special ed, though there are times when I think you should wear a helmet. Thank you for taking care of me all the time and thank you for raising Maida so well. I have been keeping on task so well tonight, so I just wanted to take a minute to say I love you!
Erik
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Kawa's Heawt Woves Ewik's Heawt
Posted by
Kara Scharrer
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Soo sweet-- Isn't it nice being married to great guys.
Post a Comment